Thursday 15 September 2011

Less Is More Week 32 - Seeing Double take 2

I was sorting digi images on my laptop today and came across a beautiful one that I thought would fit the Seeing Double theme for this weeks Less Is More challenge. I feel a bit of a cheat as the sentiment and border are also computer generated but I like the outcome. I placed the eyes and sentiment but felt it needed something more so added a black square around it which I then changed to blue to match the eyes. Originally I was going to have another black square around it but when I copied and pasted the blue square it offset and it looked good so I did it again and this is the result.

7 comments:

  1. This is really compelling Kimbo!
    Super card..even if it was computer generated, you still did the design!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What stunning eyes, they look slightly different sizes, but, that's probably n=my not so stunning eyes lol
    Thank you
    Mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Kim. The squares look really good

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card kimbo.those eyes are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That is stunning. I love it.

    ReplyDelete