Sunday 6 November 2011

Less Is More Week 40 - Fireworks

It's a Colour challenge this week at Less Is More and they have chosen
Red and Orange  to reflect fireworks. For my cards I have chosen the obvious leaves as I wanted to use my new Tim Holtz decorative strip called Fall Garland. I've roughly inked an A4 sheet of paper with various Distress inks and cut the leaves randomly. The sentiment is from a set called Autumn Harvest by The Paper Company and is stamped with Desert Sand Kaleidacolor ink pad.




9 comments:

  1. Great card! Great idea!
    I like the leaves and the beautiful flowers.
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulously coloured leaves Kimbo!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these leafs, the look so real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card. Great idea to use the leaves and you must be very patient to cut them out. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and sooo much work with cutting those leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely leaves. I like the one leave falling below the line linking to your sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the realistic leaves Kimbo and a wonderful sentiment too :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your leaves are just beautiful. Great card. :) Ann Y.

    ReplyDelete