Wednesday 25 April 2012

LIM 64 - How Charming

I was sorting through my stamps trying to find a photography set that I know I have but couldn't find anywhere. I came across an old set by Stamps Away called Expressions (doll). I think it was made to fit on the old Sizzix die cut dolls. I've put this set in the "get rid of" pile a number of times but always relented and when I saw them today, I immediately thought of a fun card for this weeks Less Is More challenge called How Charming.

The sentiment is computer generated with Travelling Typewriter font. The film strip is a Tim Holtz alterations sizzlet stuck with silicone to give it a little lift and I've stamped the faces in the frames. The camera charm is from my stash



And I still haven't found my photography stamps!

5 comments:

  1. This is really cute Kimbo, great charm too!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I love how you added the camera charm. Super card. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this - great charm and a fun card on yet another dull day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute
    Love the little faces
    FAB card
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete