Sunday 29 April 2012

Time or Steampunk at Anything Goes

That age thing is catching up with me and I've decided I need to write lists and keep a note of things so I bought some cheap notebooks and I've decided to cover them. This one is going to be a sort of to do book and is my entry into the Anything Goes Time or Steampunk challenge. I covered the book with a K&Co paper called Golden Poppies. I've used distress inks and stamps to tone down the colour a little. The stamps I've used are Cogs Background by the Artistic Stamper and a Sense of Time by Stampin Up. I've also used a sequin waste mask by Tando Creative.

The main image is Phineas Pinchbeck by Artistic Stamper which I've stamped in Gathered Twigs and coloured with Rusty Hinge distress inks and then embossed with clear powder. The Tick Tock is  from Carnival Sizzlit strip embossed once with clear powder to keep the mottled effect. The clock charm is from another jewellery piece I bought in the sale at Claire's.

 I've also added some cog-like sequins that I bought in Poundland. There are loads in the pack and they come in several different colour ways




1 comment:

  1. WOW you have been a busy bee. Fab card. Cally xxx

    ReplyDelete