Tuesday 29 May 2012

Our Silver Anniversary

It's our silver anniversary on 8th June and we're going away for a few days so I wanted to get OH's card done early. I just love this image by Bugaboo and the wording inside is the sentiment that goes with it:

"I love being married, it's great to find that one special person you can annoy for the rest of your life"

I've coloured it with Promarkers and punched lots of hearts for the background. The heart is my new Marianne die.

I'm entering it to the Anything Goes challenge which is Anniversaries although not as lovey dovey as the design team cards! I'm also entering it into the Sketch N Stash challenge.




6 comments:

  1. What a great fun card, I like the image, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card,i love the fun bugaboo image and brilliant sentiment :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the image, thanks for joing our challenge at Anything goes, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is one,super image and just love those papers,
    bless you for playing at anything goes this week,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card! thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash for my sketch

    jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww this is adorable thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete