Sunday 6 May 2012

Polka Doodles Week 18 - De-stress

The theme this week at Polka Doodles is De-stress. I'd normally say the way to de-stress is to spend some time in my craft room but I've been trying to make a card for my Aunt's 70th birthday and it's not going very well. I've put that aside for now in the hope my mojo will return later.

The background papers for this card are from the Pretty Tough cd as is the sentiment. They're printed directly onto the card and the edges distressed with Walnut Stain distress inks. The images are from a Polka Doodle set called For The Boys which was a freebie with Complete Cardmaking a while ago. The images are layered onto Core'dinations and the edges are distressed with a pair of scissors. I've got several different distressing tools but usually end up using scissors!



5 comments:

  1. Another great Man's card. Fab. Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning male card kim.really fab colours and design and the image is great :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job of de-stressing. lol Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic male themed card. You sound like me, a drawer full of distressing tools, but always end up with my scissors or thumb nail!!!

    Thanks for joining our challenge over at Polka Doodles.

    Good luck

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles love NJ X

    ReplyDelete