Thursday 12 July 2012

Make a Gift Card at Polka Doodles

The Polka Doodles challenge this week is to make a gift card. I'm having a bit of a problem with my printer at the moment so could print off any papers so I've had to raid my stash and look what I found.



I'd used quite a few of the free papers and the stamps last year but there were enough papers and stickers left to make this quick gift card. When I first saw this idea, I dismissed it as being too difficult but it really is super easy.




6 comments:

  1. Love your gift card Kim.It's great.
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift card holder! Is that a cat on the gift card?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Victoria- it's a lovely cat on a Sainsbury's gift card.

      Delete
  3. Great gift card Kim glad you rescued those papers.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gift for Christmas. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic creation, I absolutely love it! So glad that you tried this, hope to see more paper engineering projects from you in the future? :D

    Thanks for joining us this week over at Polka Doodles. Good luck.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete