Thursday 9 August 2012

Bunting & Banners

That's the theme at Polka Doodles this week and I've gone for the bunting option. I've used an Emma Canning image called Summer Thank You which I was lucky enough to win. I've paper pieced her dress with a resized paper from the Pretty Sweet CD and coloured the rest of her with Promarkers. I've replaced her bouquet with one paper rose. The backing paper is the same as her dress but left larger. The bunting is made with a Stampin Up punch and the letters are Quickcutz dies. I've finished with some punched paper flowers and a stardust pen on the backing paper.


7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous hun. I love Emma's image's and I also love that SU punch!


    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Kimbo I have that SU punch and when Claire came over the other day I had to check her handbag before she left and she kept stroking the punch all the time she was here saying how much she loved it lol!!!. That's between us though ok!!!. Hugs Clare xxx

      Delete
    2. Hi hun I absolutely love your card it is gorgeous. Emma has such lovely images and so easy to work with. Love how you have paper pieced her dress. Thankyou for playing this week at Polka Doodles and look forward to seeing your creation next week. Hugs Clare xxx

      Delete
  2. so gorgeous kim.stunning pretty image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Kim. Must get round to putting some cards in the challenges.

    Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kim, love the paper piercing you have done here!

    Thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles and hope to see you again next week!

    Kitty xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great job of paper piecing!! Gorgeous card!! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles for our Banners and Bunting challenge!!

    ReplyDelete