Friday 28 September 2012

Forever Friends Colour Challenge 45 and Anything Goes 76

Where did my mojo go! I went away for a lovely few days in Prague and must have left all my inspiration there as I've been finding it really difficult to make anything since I've been back. I know the first two weeks back I spent a lot of time with Buddy as he likes a cuddle but every time I've been in the craft room I've just moved things about and cut a few bits of card but nothing of any consequence. So today I've looked at various challenges and decided to have a go at the Forever Friends colour challenge based on the picture below


And this is the card I came up with using the pinks from the picture


I've used Pink Parfait sticker, papers and sentiment. The doily is by Dovecraft and I've coloured it Pan Pastels. A bit of lace on a strip of card and some flowers to finish. The small gems in corners have been replaced by larger ones but I posted the card before I could take a picture of it. 

The layout comes from the current Anything Goes challenge which is the sketch below






5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Kim. Like the sketch too, may try and enter that one. Cally xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous kim.the ff bear is so sweet and i love your stunning colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad your mojo is back! We all have times like that :0( This is a lovely card, Thanks for joining the challenge at Forever Friends, Lisa (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super interpretation of our theme, love the image and your paper choice.
    Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge, good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete