Tuesday 16 October 2012

Autumn Breeze at Joanna Sheen

When I saw the theme on the Joanna Sheen challenge blog, I had just been sorting my Inkylicious stamps into DVD boxes and remembered this sentiment stamp. So I've stamped that with Vintage Sepia Versafine and embossed it then coloured the card with Pan Pastels. The rest of the stamps used come from a set called Autumn Harvest by The Paper Company Studio. I've had this set for years and it always comes out at this time of year. I just wish I knew of a stockist in the UK.. So a very simple card but I do love these colours. I've added some gilding flakes to the leaves at the top and a little at the bottom but it doesn't really show in the picture




3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Kim, Beautiful colours. Callyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning. The sentiment is beautiful and the soft Autumnal colours are gorgeous.

    Thank you for taking part in the Joanna Sheen Challenge

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, simple and elegant. Really nice design.

    Thanks for joining us over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge.
    xx

    ReplyDelete