Saturday 3 November 2012

Bold and Bright

I thought these Craftwork Cards papers fitted the Bold and Bright theme for My Mums Craft Shop challenge this week. The image is a sweet little stamp from a Blossom clear set which I got in Netherlands when I was there in March. I've got several of these sets but have never seen them online or in the UK. I've coloured her with Promarkers and the layout of the card is the sketch from Sunday Sketch & Stamp. The flowers are a Marianne die cut from scraps of paper and the leaves are a Joy Crafts die. The sentiment is from a Papermania set.



4 comments:

  1. so gorgeous kim.adorable image and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super card and just perfect for our challenge this week at MMCS. Thanks for joining in and hope to see you again
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Sweet image and fabulous papers. Your flowers are beautiful.

    Thanks for joinins us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the image and flowers :)

    Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge Blog :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete