Monday 12 November 2012

Chocolate

Who doesn't love it! I do but I don't eat it. I gave it up about 11 years, 1 month, 12 days, 14 hours, 33 minutes and 26 seconds ago but hey, who's counting!

This is a card I've made for a friend's Birthday. The image is another of my Birthday buys from My Mum's Craft Shop. It's called Dip Me In Chocolate by My Favourite Things and comes with 3 sentiments but I've  used a Craftwork Cards sentiment that was in my stash. The papers are from an old pad by Papermania called Scrumptious. I'm entering this into the current Sketch N Stash challenge. It's their 100th challemge so you can choose any of their previous sketches. There's such a lot of choice but I've chosen to use sketch 40








2 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card and I just LOVE that sentiment too.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous kim.fab yummy papers and design and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete