Tuesday 20 November 2012

Sunday Sketch & Stamp

When I looked at this weeks Sunday Sketch & Stamp challenge, all the design team had made such cute cards with images from the Digi Garden. I just had to go and have a look and of course a few popped into my basket. This is Marie's sketch for this week


I've used Hannah Snowball Fight and coloured her with Promarkers. All the other elements are from my stash and probably several years old - I desperately need to use some of it before buying anything else. I found a pack of A4 Christmas vellum which I bought in the QVC outlet shop about 5 years ago. I've used quite a bit and there are still 58 sheets left - it only cost £4.23 but I think I'll be using it forever at this rate although I have used some for the flourishes on this card.


3 comments:

  1. so gorgeous kim.adorable sweet image and i love your soft blue colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is sooooo cute, a perfect little card and perfect interpretation of the sketch

    Thank you for joining us at Sunday sketch and stamp, and good luck.
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kim - looks great on my mantle piece.. :-)

    Cally x

    ReplyDelete