Tuesday 1 January 2013

Fetch A Sketch Challenge 40

I'm supposed to be making a Birthday card but I'm struggling with it so I've put it to one side for now and had a go at the Fetch A Sketch Challenge 40
I've turned the sketch to make a landscape card using a pearlescent green card base.The stamp I've used is XO Heart by Hero Arts which I've stamped with Versamark on pearlescent green card and embossed in Silver Metal Magic. I've not used this embossing powder before and I really like the effect. The backing paper is new from Papermania Vintage Notes linen paper stack which has a lovely texture to it which shows in the picture. A strip of the base card with a silver ribbon across the middle and I've got another card for the animal charity shop.



4 comments:

  1. Great card, simple design but effective. Callyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply gorgeous kim.i love the hearts :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is fab and such neat embossing! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

    ReplyDelete