Thursday 14 February 2013

Mmmmm, Chocolate

Not that I eat the stuff myself you understand. I gave it up 12 years, 4 months, 13 days, 12 hours and 50 minutes ago - give or take - and I don't miss it one bit! It was in the hope that I'd loose some weight but that didn't work.

Anyway, Chocolate is the theme at Quirky Crafts at the moment and this is my entry. You're not allowed to use digi stamps for this challenge and the colours must be chocolate and cream. The stamp I've used is by Inkadinkado called Chocolate Therapy. I have quite a few of these mini sets and they are really useful and most come with their own sentiment. (I don't know why the sentiment is discoloured but it still stamps fine) The background paper is from a pad by Avec and I've added a few mini gems





3 comments:

  1. Oh Kim. What a great card. Love the mini stamps. Make quick and easy cards. Callyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun and really lovely. Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Quirky Crafts challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how sweet what a wonderful piece so inspirational, thank you for joining us at Quirky Crafts Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    GDT

    ReplyDelete