Sunday 24 February 2013

Sunday Sketch & Stamp Week 145

It's Anne Marie's turn to provide us with a sketch this week and she's come up with this great design

For my card I've used a Marianne Designs stamp which I've only just got but can see a lot of uses for him. I've coloured him with Promarkers, cut him out and laid him on some Nestie circles. The lighthouses are a Marianne die and the backing paper is also by Marianne from the Beautiful Butterflies paper bloc. I've cheated a little and put the horizontal strip behind the lighthouses but I didn't want to cover them up





4 comments:

  1. Another great card Kim. The little boy is lovely and as you say lots of uses. The sketch is fab. One to add to my list.
    Callyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch Kim
    Hugs
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogger is playing up again tonight! It's taken me an age to write this. I'm your newest follower. Your cards are lovely and i really love this one, great male card. Polly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous kim.i love your soft colours and fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete