Saturday 9 February 2013

WOW

 I really find white on white cards a challenge but thought I'd have a go at this one at That Crafty Place. For this challenge you are allowed to use a coloured image but I've gone with a simple stamp again from the Stampin Up Ain't Love Grand set. I've cut it out with a Marianne Designs small oval and layered it with the larger oval of the set. The flowers are also a Marianne die and the corners are an old Sizzix cut n emboss die. I can never get the flowers the same size but then neither can nature. The leaves are fabric and have been sitting on my window sill for ages waiting to be used. It's been such a dull day the picture hasn't come out too well - all the elements apart from the leaves are cut from the same cardstock although looking at the flowers you wouldn't think so. I'll try and get a better picture tomorrow.

As it's Valentines Day next week there are lots of challenges with the theme Love is In The Air so I'm entering my card into the following challenges

Cuttlebug Spot
 Incy Wincy
Daring Cardmakers
The Stamping Shack
One Stop Craft Challenge





5 comments:

  1. love this kim.the white on white design is so beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful creation
    Thanks for joining us at One stop craft challenge this week and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flowers, they're just beautiful! Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card and love the white on white very elegant. Thanks for playing along at OSCC

    ReplyDelete