Wednesday 13 March 2013

A Card For Mum

I love this stamp but often forget about her so I was pleased she came to hand when I was looking for a stamp for this challenge at The Stamping Shack. I've followed the layout at Sketch Saturday

I've paper pieced her dress and coloured the rest with soft Promarkers. I've added a scalloped border with lace and a ribbon flower to meet the challenge at The Shabby Tea Room which is So Pretty In Pink. A few pearls in the corner and her hair to match the ones in the ribbon flower and it's finished


Now I must stop playing and sort out this mess that is my craft room!



5 comments:

  1. What a very pretty card Kim. Gorgeous little girl. Callyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous kim.really pretty image and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice, cute image you used on this card. The lace just adds a pop of texture on the card too, lovely. So glad you played along with us at The Stamping Shack.
    xx Ria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is such a pretty card - Thanks for playing at Sketch Saturday xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us in The Tea Room...its so pretty and Pink!

    ReplyDelete