Wednesday 17 April 2013

Butterflies

This is my card for the Country View Crafts challenge but I've made it with the Cuttlebug Mania Sentiments Only challenge in mind as I wasn't too happy with the card I made for that challenge. I've used the Darice Butterfly Corner embossing folder. The sentiment is from the Stampin Up set called Just Believe and I've stamped it in Rich Razzleberry and embossed with clear powder. The card base is Rich Razzleberry and I've added a butterfly cut from the same card. I've added Star Dust Stickles to the embossed dots and added gems to all the butterflies.


3 comments:

  1. so beautiful kim.gorgeous butterflies and embossing ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How elegant! This is a beautiful card and great composition. Thanks for sharing it with us at Country View Challenges. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Kim, i also love that folder!

    Good luck with the challenge!

    Carole x

    ReplyDelete