Thursday 2 May 2013

One For Pixie's Crafty Workshop

Di left me a lovely comment on my last card with the fan so I thought I'd do one just for the Snippets Playground. I had to go into the bin for this - the first doily I cut  tore as I took it out of the die as you can see below

I also used the waste from cutting the doily as one layer. I've cut up lots of squares all from snippets, and put them through the Bug with the Roses and Swiss Dots folders and made the background. The sentiment is by Stampin Up again cut from scraps. Another button from my stash (so pleased I've organised them now) and a tassel finish it off and with a bit of tape on the back, the tear doesn't show.


8 comments:

  1. WOW - what a fab use of snippets. Terrific card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABSOLUTELY gorgeous! A perfect snippets card indeed - thank you for making another one and showing how it's done.

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely snippety card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! Fab use of those snippets!! Hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great use of snippets card...I am imagining this is red, black and gold for Chinese New Year!

    Thanks for the quick tutorial...it was easy to follow and I think I could try one now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow! this is so gorgeous, the dp looks perfect as a fan. Never thought I'd be able to use a doily die but I'm going to look for one now ! TFS :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a beautiful & brilliant save! Saw this at the Playground, just had to pop round. Thanks for the how-to's. This is just a lovely, lovely & delicate card. TFS the info & the wonderful card. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete