Sunday 19 May 2013

Sunday Sketch & Stamp

I nearly forgot about my card for Sunday Sketch & Stamp so had to make a quick one when I got up this morning. This is the lovely sketch from Anne-Marie

The stamp I've used is Catus Librum by Stampendous and I've stamped it with Fired Brick distress ink. The backing paper is from a Fancy Pants design pad called Off To School. I've used a Hobbycraft paws background stamp for the right hand panel - this is great value at £2.99 as it's quite a large stamp. The sentiment is by Stampin Up and the ribbon and buttons are from my stash. I'm also entering this into the challenge at Here Come The Boys - Must Have Buttons




4 comments:

  1. I love your card. The stamp is just adorable and the background paper is perfect. I have three Siamese cats and that is how I think they are at times when I am gone. hehe Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning kim.i love the fabulous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card - gorgeous cat and great background paper to match! The buttons are the perfect finishing touch!Thanks for sharing your card with us over at Here Come the Boys and don't forget to enter our birthday candy, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us and playing along with the challenge at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

    ReplyDelete