Wednesday 26 June 2013

Lots Of Layers

The current challenge at Pan Pastels is Lots of Layers. For my card I've used yellow, orange and green Pan Pastels for the background and layered it onto green and yellow card. I'm afraid to say that my Pan Pastels are rather negleted but they are so easy to use.  The sentiment is by Inkylicious and stamped with Versafine then embossed with clear powder and cut and layered with Nesties having added a touch of colour with Pan Pastels. A ribbon tied to the side to finish

I'm also entering this into the Use It Tuesday challenge which is Bring on the Sunshine



2 comments:

  1. so gorgeous kim.i love your colours and beautiful sentiment ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at Use it Tuesday this week!

    ReplyDelete