Monday 8 July 2013

What's In A Name at Cuttlebug Mania

The challenge at Cuttlebug Mania this week is to use something that starts with the first letter of your name. I've chosen Kitchen and used a glittered backing paper from DCWV Nana's Kitchen stack. This piece is actually a scrap that I had kept with the pad. There was a prettier paper but I didn't want the card too girly because of the image. I've based my design on this sketch at Freshly Made Sketches


I've turned the sketch on it's side (not because I wanted to but that's how the baking paper fitted). The right hand side is white card embossed in the Cuttlebug with a folder from the Retro Kitchen set and the image is from the Wine Buffs CD. I didn't want to add ribbon so I've embossed a scrap of green card with another folder from the set and some handmade candy in the top corner. Another card for Pixie's Crafty Snippets Playground too




7 comments:

  1. so stunning kim.fab design and I love the fun image and wording ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect card, not seen that embossing folder before but it is fantastic. Wish I had bought the wine buffs cd such great images and sense of humour. Hugs, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment so funny. I really like your embossing folder too. Thank you for joining in at Cuttlebug Mania this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! I love the embossing and the fun image! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh Kim, how clever! Brilliant image there (my sentiments exactly!) and the papers and embossing are just perfect. A super card.

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that phrase, one day I'll get round to making a kitchen plaque with it. Greta card, I love the glittery backing paper

    Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog



    Happy crafting from Bridie@BGPayne Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Kim. Love the colours (and they are not blue!! :-) ). Callyx

    ReplyDelete