Wednesday 6 November 2013

LIM - Fireworks

The theme this week at Simply Less Is More is Fireworks and there is this Inspirational photo to work with


I wasn't going to enter but then I bought this Tando Creative mask called Ink Splatters and thought it would be perfect


I've placed it over some black card and used a glue pen through the holes. Once dry, I've used some red, green, blue and gold foils. The sentiment is by Craftwork Cards and layered onto a Nesities spirelli die cut from red mirror card. The colours really don't show up well and nor does the shine on the mirror card



2 comments:

  1. This looks great Kimbo. I should imagine it looks better IRL too. Great idea.
    I think we all have issues with trying to photograph shimmerey cards sometimes.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many apologies for my extremely late visit.
    I was at a craft show on Friday and singing in a choral concert on Saturday!
    This is a perfect stencil to use for this challenge!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete