Tuesday 18 February 2014

Let's Feel It At Cuttlebug Mania

Our new challenge at Cuttlebug Mania is Let's Feel It. We want you to add some texture to your creation so you can use felt, foam, metal, texture paste - whatever you have to hand. Even embossing folders can add texture.

We are sponsored this week by Ooh La La Creations and they have offered a CD to our winner so it's well worth taking part

For my card I've used two backing papers from the Free Samples section of Ooh La La's website and gone with a garden them. The watering can and wheelbarrow are cut from funky foam with Marianne Design dies. The bush, pot and flowers are cut from flocked card, again with Marianne dies. The sentiment is from a Stampin up set cut with a Spellbinders ribbon die. I think this set was one of the first dies I bought when I got my Wizard machine



1 comment:

  1. Great card Kim. Love the little wheelbarrow and flowers. Callyx

    ReplyDelete