Tuesday 11 March 2014

Butterfly Challenge - The Three B's

I've been staying in Southampton a lot recently and not had a lot of time in the craft room but I've just sneaked half and hour to make a quick card for the Butterfly Challenge. It's only the second challenge and we the three B's are Butterfly, Buttons and Bows. I've used a printed card blank which was free with a magazine. I've got one of the new Stampin Up tag punches so I cut a piece of cream card and punched the top and coloured it lightly with Distress Ink before spritzing with some glimmer mists. The tag is really glitzy but it doesn't show in the picture. The butterfly is cut from a scrap of Bazzill Bling with a Crafty Individual die. The buttons and bow from my stash


2 comments:

  1. The tag goes perfectly with the card blank colours and I can see the glitz .Love the big butterfly. Glad you could make it and thank you for fluttering by #2. hugs Mrs A. (butterfly challenge).

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful kim.gorgeous butterfly and i love your pretty colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete