Tuesday 29 April 2014

Cuttlebug Mania Colour Challenge

It's time for another challenge at Cuttlebug Mania and this week we have a colour challenge for you. We would like to see soft pink, lavender, soft orange and white on your creations

I've gone for a clean and simple look for my card


I've used the Memory Box Hello die cut from the white layer so that the orange show through. The butterflies are cut from snippets with Joy Craft dies and brushed with clear Wink of Stella which you can just about see in the picture below


I'm taking this over to Pixie's Snippets Playground and entering it into Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge but not sure if it's blingy enough

Of course, having cut out the Hello, I had the letters left over from the white card and I didn't want to loose them so I made another card for the challenge using the sketch from Less Is More


The same butterfly dies and the Memory Box Large Circle Burst die


10 comments:

  1. Love that Memory Box die, I was sorely tempted to buy one last week but resisted. Don't know if I can this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 absolutely stunning cards and now you can make a third one from all those circles you have punched out!!!!! I think my favourite has to be that second card. Thank you for fluttering by on the butterfly trail #6. hugs Mrs A. (butterfly challenge).

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply gorgeous kim.i love your colours and pretty butterflies :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Kim - love the colour combo for the CB Challenge!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty CAS card Kim!
    Thank you for your LIM entry this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Kimbo, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards. I love the pretty colours and that lovely die.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card Kimbo!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete