Tuesday 8 April 2014

Number It At Cardz 4 Guyz



We have a new challenge for you at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we want to see your masculine creations with numbers. You can have a single number or lots. The number can be the focal point or the background, whatever you want. I've followed this sketch from Friday Sketch


I've used  the Woodware Number Background stamp with clear embossing powder on the brown card. The green panel is embossed with the Cuttlebug Number Collage folder and for the strip across I've used one of the Cuttlebug Measure Up small folders. The image is by Inkadinkado. I just love this little creatures as they come with their own sentiment


6 comments:

  1. so stunning kim.i love this fun imge and your embossing is fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get me this embossing folder. This is gorgeous! I love how you've used it on both the brown and green paper, and the clear embossing powder on the brown really makes it stand out. A great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that stamp and sentiment Kim, great design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Love your take on our sketch with your wonderful embossing, darling image, fun sentiment, and great color palette! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Friday Sketch. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those embossed numbers really pop! I love the colors and fun image you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how wonderful, I love how you have interpreted the sketch and isn't the worm so cute, a wonderful sentiment, made me laugh. Caz

    ReplyDelete