Wednesday 30 April 2014

So Sorry It's Time To Go

Yes, it's the last challenge at Technique Time Tuesday and I am really sad that it is not continuing as I have got to try lots of new things since I found this challenge. I'm only just scraping in with my card - I've been thinking about it all month and knew I wanted to do a card to say goodbye to the fabulous Mynn and all the girls but couldn't think what. Then I decided to use a couple of techniques that I got to try through the blog. The backgrounds , butterfly and dragonfly are cut from some card coloured with the shaving foam marbelling technique with Glimmer Mists. The flower is made using the Dhalia fold technique and the computer generated sentiment uses the faux frame technique. You can just about make out the glimmer mists in the last picture






I'd like to say a huge thank you to Mynn and the team for their great inspiration over the past months I have been joining in and wish you all well for the future x

7 comments:

  1. Oh Kim, this really is a fabulous card - love the flower and those butterflies plus the sentiment is such a perfect finale to Technique Time Tuesday. You deserve to win!

    Hugs,

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimbo, you are SUCH a sweetheart! I will totally miss seeing all your amazing creations and takes on our challenge each month! I hope you join the other challenges that I am affiliated with so I have direct links to come visit you regularly! Thank you for this beautiful goodbye card! The colors are amazing and I LOVE the shine of the gold! Thanks for joining us for our last challenge at Technique Time Tuesday! :) HUGS and happy stamping today and always! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very sweet thing to make for our last challenge, thank you from TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous and pretty kim.fabulous design and i love the colours and butterflies ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful color combo!! Love those delicates butterflies and the soft background! ....Gorgeous!!
    Sorry Kimbo, that I answer so late, but in recent weeks, nothing was coming as planned. Despite the delay, I want to say thank you for your nice comment and how much I enjoyed!
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card! I love that you combined different techniques. That is so clever and creative. And you made it all come together so well! I will miss your entries-but I became your newest follower :) Thank you for all of your support! Big Hugs! Thank you for joining us at Technique Time Tuesday for our last challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Wow! What a way to go! This is genius, using all those techniques, it makes me feel quite sad that this is our last ever challenge at TTT. Thanks for being such a great supporter of TTT,
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete