Friday 26 December 2014

All Kinds of Fairies for The Butterfly Challenge

I hope you've all had a good Christmas. I managed to escape to my craft room this afternoon to have a play. The Butterfly Challenge wants us to use a Fairy for the month long challenge. I don't have many fairy stamps but then remembered this one from the Lindsay Mason Off The Wall Collection. I've stamped her with Momento and then painted her with a masking fluid before doing the background with Pan Pastels. The masking fluid is rubbed off and then coloured with alcohol markers. The Sentiment is from another Lindsay Mason set - Doo Lally Pip I Can Fly. The butterflies are from the same set and the leaf is from the Off The Wall Set. This is the first time I've used the masking fluid and I'm really pleased with how it worked




1 comment:

  1. What a fab image this is. I love her expression. Just spotted her boots too! Not heard of that stamp collection before. Thankyou for fluttering by my fairy challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete