Tuesday 17 February 2015

Oriental at Cardz 4 Guyz


We've got a new challenge for you at Cardz 4 Guyz and I must admit I found this a real challenge. After racking my brain I eventually remembered I have the Joanna Sheen Oriental Dreams CD so I had a look on there and decided on this image. I thought it would make a good sympathy card for a man so I've kept it quite simple with a few Memory Box bird dies and a Marianne Desigh flourish, all cut from silver mirror card. The image is matted on silver mirror too although the flash has given it a golden glow



I think the other design team members have done a lot better than I have so please pop over to see their creations

5 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Kim and would make a fab sympathy card, it's so serene
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nonsense, a great sympathy card KIm. I found this topic really challenging also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning kim.i love the classy design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card- love the image and your dies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is fabulous! I love the image you have used

    Joan

    ReplyDelete