Tuesday 14 July 2015

We've a new challenge for you at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week our theme is No Designer Paper Allowed. This may seem frightening at first but there are lost of options - embossed, inked or stencilled backgrounds, die cuts or just plain clean and simple

I spent last weekend in Southampton helping my cousin move into his new maisonette and trying to get him sorted. It's his first real home of his own so quite an adventure for him even though he is nearly 40! It's a lovely ground floor place with a garden for his cat and dog who seem to have settled in quite well although Arnie the cat hides if anyone comes in or if there are any loud noises but I'm sure he'll be fine once he's allowed out

This is the card I made him using Craft Artist and the Born To Shop Pets digikit. I've printed it off and layered it onto matching card and decoupaged the cat and dog. It doesn't show but I've added Glossy Accents to the dogs nose.


We'd love to see what you come up with for this challenge

4 comments:

  1. Cute critters! I'm sure your cousin will love his card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, sending good wishes to your cousin and his pets in their new home. I loved your card, made me smile, such fun. Thanks for your fabulous DT inspiration for Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great design, Kim - love the little pet images.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim
    great card
    hugs Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete