Tuesday 22 September 2015

Kraft and Blue at Cardz 4 Guyz

Hi everyone. Time for another challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week our theme is Kraft and Blue. For my card I've used the Huge Santa stamp by Woodware and stamped on to some Lili of The Valley Krafty Christmas paper. The blue snowflake paper is from my stash. I did put some blue mirror card snowflakes in the corners but it just looked wrong so I've punched some white ones and stuck them over



We'd love to see what you come up with but please make sure you creation is suitable for a male

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card. I think you were right to change the silver snowflakes for white ones, they really complete the look
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sentiment!!
    Beautiful card!
    Enjoy your day,
    Colinds

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like these Woodware word stamps, they are so useful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    nice and lovely card
    hugs Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete