Saturday 26 December 2015

Winter Scene

I do hope you've all had a lovely Christmas and are enjoying your boxing day. I had a lovely Christmas Day, very relaxed and quiet with OH doing the cooking and me sat in front of the fire doing my new jigsaw. We didn't need the fire as it's still warm here but as it's likely to be our last Christmas with an open fire, we lit it anyway

We were going to go for a walk today but it was quite miserable so we had another quiet day indoors so I got some time in my craft room. I made a card for the Hobby Art challenge which is themes Winter - can't believe that I've started on my cards for next year!. I've based it on a card I made back in 2010 although I have changed it a little.




Hobby Art Winter Scene-its stamp set
Hobby Art Animal Fun stamp set
Spellbniders Nestablities
Nellie Snellen Deer die
Stampin Up Word Window punch
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder

No comments:

Post a Comment